- 1080p real-time recording
- Compatible with HD-TVI, analog, analog HD and IP cameras
- Supports Alibi and ONVIF IP cameras
- HDMI, VGA and BNC monitor output
- CVBS output
- Features Alibi Power Tools, a collection of powerful utilities designed to streamline and simplify the installation, set-up, and management of your Alibi surveillance system.
- Cloud-based services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
Hybrid+ is an advanced technology for security DVRs that support analog, HD-TVI, analog HD, and IP cameras. This hybrid+ security DVR comes with an IP camera finder tool that allows you to find, configure, and connect to two compatible 1080p IP cameras to add to the configuration.
With the real-time recording feature, you can set the recording resolution for each camera and achieve up to 1080p video at 30fps per channel.
When used with 960H analog cameras, this hybrid DVR offers both 960H high-resolution live viewing and recording (33% more detail than standard D1 DVRs).
As well as delivering HD resolution video, HD-TVI technology can send zero latency HD video over RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling—up to 1600 feet.
The DVR features a powerful, intuitive user interface with a host of smart features, including:
- Intelligent recording – Define continuous, motion detection, or scheduled recording per camera
- Smart tags – Create tags (e.g. “shoplifting”) to mark certain events for efficient searching
- Smart search – Define and search for motion within specified area
- Real-time alarms – For motion detection, video tampering detection and video loss
This DVR will accept any analog, HD-TVI, AHD (Analog HD), and Alibi/ONVIF IP cameras. You can also combine camera technologies to meet your surveillance needs. For example:
- 8x AHD cameras
- 8x HD-TVI cameras
- 4x AHD cameras, 4x HD-TVI camera and 2x compatible IP cameras up to 1080p
- 8x HD-TVI cameras and 2x compatible IP cameras up to 1080p
Compatible IP cameras will appear on the web browser, CMS, and smart phone app.
This versatile recorder allows multiple selectable recording modes: continuous, motion detection, schedule, and event. Recording features include event search, event log, and email notification, which you can store on 1 SATA hard drive with a maximum capacity of 6TB.
This DVR has a CVBS local video output and supports H.264 and H.264 OVC video codecs that help reduce file size, maximize recording time, and save hard drive space.
This DVR works with the user-friendly Alibi CMS (Central Management Software), a professional monitoring platform that enables you to centrally manage all your devices, at multiple locations, from a single interface.
The CMS enables you to view up to 64 live cameras, and it is loaded with powerful features that include: drag-and-drop system and camera selection, customizable displays, device grouping, alarms and notifications, and remote system management.
Free Alibi Witness iOS and Android mobile app delivers convenient remote viewing of live and recorded video.
This DVR also features Alibi Power Tools, a collection of powerful utilities designed to streamline and simplify the installation, set-up, and management of your Alibi surveillance system.
Note: Certain recording features and capabilities of DVRs, including motion detection recording, depend on IP camera compatibility.
- (8) BNC inputs
- (1) BNC output
- (1) RS-485
- (2) USB ports
- (1) HDMI
- (1) RCA input
- (1) RCA output
- (1) VGA output
- (1) Alibi 3000 series 8-channel Hybrid+ DVR
- (1) USB mouse
- (1) Power supply cable
- (1) 6' HDMI cable
- (1) 6' CAT5e patch cable
- (1) Set of hard drive mounting hardware
Hard drive not included. We recommend purchasing security-grade hard drives optimized for surveillance functions from us, which we will install at no extra cost. Customer installed components (including hard drives) may damage your DVR and result in non-warranty repair costs. To calculate your storage needs, go to the Tools tab.
Protection and Warranty:
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.